The red industry

The motholin factory other wise known as the red industry, (this isn’t a real factory btw). The oldest factory in the US, this factory holds the most expensive, valuable and largest diamond of all time. Guards surround the factory 24/7 and are heavily armoured. They have guns and any intruder will be detected by super modern tech. The factory is equipped with 218 high tech security cams and lazers to blow anyone to bits in milliseconds. All of a sudden the loud speakers go off ” evacuate evacuate! “. Evryone is afraid and urgent to get out. No one knows what has actually happened. Then out of nowhere ” boooom bam whoosh smash crack!!” It all happens so fast. No survivors remain.

One thought on “The red industry”

1. Greetings from Western Australia Joenesh. Congratulations on your response to this week’s challenge. It is not easy to create a coherent text using random words. I was able to visualise your text because of the precise detail you provided, and I liked your use of onomatopoeia. I suggest you ask a friend to help you edit your text before you publish.😊